GOOD NATURE STATION
318-6 Inaricho, Shijo-dori 2-chome, Kawaramachi dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8022
Those coming by train
- From JR Kyoto Station, take the Kyoto Municipal Subway Line (for Kokusaikaikan) Shijo Station, change to the Hankyu Kyoto Line (for Kyoto Kawaramachi), get off at Kyoto Kawaramachi Station, and walk for 2 minutes from Exit 5.
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Keihan Main Line Gion Shijo Station Exit 3
Those who come by bus
- 3 minutes walk from Kyoto City Bus Shijo Kawaramachi Bus Stop from Kyoto Station and other places
Those who come by car
- It takes around 30 minutes from the Kyoto Minami IC when using the Meishin Expressway
- It takes around 30 minutes from the Kyoto Higashi IC when using the Meishin Expressway
- * The time required may differ from the actual time depending on the road conditions.
About parking lots and bicycle parking lots
GOOD NATURE STATION Parking P1
|Charge||First hour 600 yen / 60 minutes
After that 300 yen / 30 minutes
*Only for hotel guests 6:30-23:30
GOOD NATURE STATION, Takashimaya Kyoto store Amount of money used on the day at both facilities
|More than 5,000 yen (tax included)||Free for 2 hours (300 yen every 30 minutes thereafter)|
|More than 50,000 yen (tax included)||Free for 3 hours (300 yen every 30 minutes thereafter)|
- Please present your parking ticket at both facilities at the time of purchase.
- The amount is for GOOD NATURE STATION and Takashimaya Kyoto store (additional).
- You can also use the special treatment at Takashimaya directly managed parking lot P2.
- If you do not present your parking ticket at the time of purchase, you may not be able to use preferential treatment because charges cannot be combined.
- There are stores, products, and services that are not eligible for some parking lot special treatment services.
Bicycle parking lot
GOOD NATURE STATION (B1F)
|Charge||Free for up to 3 hours
100 yen every hour thereafter